In a fun and supportive environment, 12-15 year old boys and girls will hone their technical and tactical skills. Beyond developing participants’ technique, the program will focus on good sportsmanship and on improving the way players work cooperatively on and off the court. Community is important to us; participants will form friendships with other local teens and will develop a sense of belonging in a safe, welcoming space. Visit our Registration Forms page to sign up.
Spring Semester for Non-Members
- Date: Tuesdays, April 25 through June 27
- Time: 5:30 – 7 pm
- Location: The Y, 54 Nagle Avenue
- Who: Co-ed, 12 - 15 year olds of all skill levels. This program is for teens who do not have a Y fitness membership.
- Full series of 10 sessions: $20 for non-members
- Walk-ins (per session): $3 for non-members
Participants will learn all the basketball basics; we will guide and challenge them to become as skilled as they can.